Reason to purchase here instead of Amazon: $5 from every single sale is donated to Pride and Joy Foundation!
AND, the author will sign it for you for free! How cool is that?!
You can have the relationship of your dreams and live gayly ever after!
Does this sound like you? “This is it! I finally found the one! My true love!” But then, you’re disappointed, unfulfilled, and restless. Do you reluctantly stay and try to make it work, or painfully move on and keep looking? Perhaps you’ve even been accused of being a serial monogamist! At some point you wonder, “Is it them? Or could it actually be me?”
If you are an LGBTQIA+ person who has experienced rejection, conversion therapy, or religious harm due to your sexual identity, you may be carrying around residual wounds that are sabotaging your happiness... and your relationships. It doesn’t have to be this way! In Gay the Pray Away, author and queer interfaith minister Rev. Erika Allison teaches you:
- Three ways to spot previous “identity harm” that’s sabotaging your relationships
- Methods to laser-focus your inner compass and rule out the wrong partner upfront
- One shift needed to break the pattern of serial monogamy once and for all
- Seven steps to remove your heart armor and step into your truth to make love last
- Why and how to forgive God, the church, your family, and yourself on your terms
- Inner alignment that will attract your true soulmate with ease
It’s time to get your gay back! Don’t wait another minute to reclaim your joy. Find true, fulfilling love, and shine your beautiful rainbow light in the world.